CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Family Fun

The world seems to be spinning as the summer whizzes by. I'm not quite sure where all the time has gone, but the consensus seems to be that July has melted into August. We are blessed to have so many wonderful family and friends in our life to fill our days. I wouldn't do without a one.

So, just to get caught up...

Toward the end of July, Josh and I went on a quick jaunt to Wisconsin to welcome our newest niece and visit with everyone. It was nice to be able to spend some time outside in the cool weather and catch up with everyone's busy life.
Because it was such a quick trip, we didn't have any big plans or activities. I wanted as much time as possible to just hang out with everyone and do nothing in particular. The trip was just what we needed. Besides the general hang out time, we all got a chance to play a bit of Guitar Hero together - Tyler and Alex rock...Josh and I, not so much! Jordyn didn't care much about the video game, but was still the happiest little baby around and all smiles - even when sleeping. It's crazy to see how the boys have grown so quickly - Tyler already has his driver's license and Alex is well on his way too. It won't be long before I'm saying the same about Mikayla and Jordyn. It really is true - don't blink or you'll miss it!
The visit went by much too quickly and we can't wait to get back to the Northwoods!

0 comments: