CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

The First of Many...

May 30th was the chosen date for the planned 5k race. Josh and Caleb both trekked to Missisippi for the event and Anna's dad also joined in the fun. They all did awesome and after the race they had some time to hang out have some post-run fuel. The next race we're planning is July 3rd - The Firecracker 5k... Any takers?


2 comments:

Caleb and Anna said...

I am so proud of Short. He did awesome in the race even though his prep was hindered by law school finals. I hope to run w/ you again soon. Once I know my schedule, we can plan some runs. By the way, Anna's dad checked online and he did win 1st in his age division. What a guy.

Josh and Jamie said...

Hey man! I am proud of you and robo-Dave. I hope you are getting some decent workouts in, I'm on 3 days of rest because of "patellar pain" and i'm all cranky and cooped up. How did Dave Check the Results, I can't find them anywhere. -Josh